California Wine Experience
Aug, 08 – 15, 2020
6hrs, from IAD.
OUR CULINARY JOURNEY
FULL PACKAGE DETAILS
- Roundtrip economy class airfare to/from IAD
- 7 Nights at 4 star hotel
- Daily Breakfasts
- Meet and Greet Wine Party
- 2 Dinner Parties
- Exclusive Event Gift Bag with a T-shirt
- Michelin Star Dinner
- Private Cooking Class
- All Tours & Tasting
- Plenty of Free time For Shopping/Exploring
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US?
All o f your travel needs taken care of from the moment you decide to join us. We handle airport transfers, tours, local transportation, accommodation needs. If you need a roommate, we will connect you with a fellow traveler. Your only responsibility is to enjoy your trip!
Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country
- Dry Cleaning Available
- Gym/Fitness Center
- Laundry Service
- Meeting Facilities
- Pets Allowed
- Room Service
- Spa Services
- TTY Text Telephone Device
Railroad Stop Bar + Kitchen – all-day menu; Sonoma Café – small-batch wine and craft beer, coffee, light breakfast; Pool Café – poolside dining
BEFORE YOU BOOK
- WHAT'S INCLUDED:
- NOT INCLUDED:
- TRAVEL INSURANCE:
- FLIGHT OPTIONS:
- ADDITIONAL TRAVEL NOTES:
- TRIP CONFERENCE CALL:
- PRE-DINNER EVENT:
- AIRPORT TRANSFERS:
- Airport Transfers – see “Airport Transfer” tab
- Local Transportation – All ground transportation to and from activities
- Accommodations – 7 nights, 4 star
- Activities – All wine tours and tasting
- Meals – Daily Breakfast, 2 Dinners
- Gratuities for Driver and Tour Guide (suggested $10 per day for tour guide and $5 per day for driver)
- Travel Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals except breakfast, 2 dinners
- Beverages except tasting tours
Flight schedule will be published (date)
- Please note that our suggested flight leaving from Wash Dulles (IAD) on August 8th 6:30am and arrive in San Francisco on August 8th 9:40am. Check-in at hotel begins on August 15th, 11:00am.
- Please be mindful that we suggest and recommend all attendees arrive into (airport) at least 3 hours before flight time. For peace of mind, you should additionally consider flying into (airport) on (date) and stay one night at a nearby hotel. We can provide assistance with hotels.
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Trip Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Be Relaxed Destinations are non-refundable and non-transferable. This is because Be Relaxed Destinations, LLC has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices competitive and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required. Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel. Some countries require a full blank “VISA” page in the passport for stamping purposes. Any information provided on travel description pertains to US citizens only. Non-US citizens should check with the respective consulate of the country(s) to be visited for current entry requirements.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport. Your name on your invoice MUST match your passport.
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Therefore, we recommend Travel Protection that helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medical Expenses and more. We have a full list of travel insurance vendors. Click here to see referrals.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current. Your invoice will clearly note your payment plan. We suggest you put this payment plan on your personal calendar.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Roommate Matching is available. Review our Roommate Matching Program.
- Name changes are allowed with a $100 name change fee up until the final payment date and $250 after your final payment date.
- Late payment of $250 per person is required after final due date listed on your payment plan. Late payment fees are automatically added to your reservations the day after your final due date.
- All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.
**The accommodations, activities, and other inclusions and/or their order may change and/or be cancelled due to circumstances beyond our control and/or for any other reason we deem necessary. In the event this occurs, we will try our best to arrange similar accommodations, activities, and other inclusions**
- Traveling abroad requires a valid ID cards. Please take a look TSA’s website to ensure you have the correct ID card to travel: Transportation Security Administration website. Please take a look at your ID right now to be sure it does not expire soon and has the correct spelling of your name. Refunds will not be provided for expired ID card or incorrect names.
- When making your reservations, you can choose to pay in full or select our convenient payment plan. If you select a payment plan, you will automatically added to our automatic monthly payment plan option. You can opt-out of this program by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Please review our Auto Payment Plan Option.
- If you choose a monthly payment plan, you will receive monthly notices when your payment is due.
- Please note that our suggested flight leaving from [Wash Dulles (IAD) on (date) and arrive in (destinations city) on (date). Check-in at hotel begins on (date).
- Please be mindful that we suggest and recommend all attendees arrive into (airport) at least 4 hours before flight time. For peace of mind, you should additionally consider flying into (airport) on (date) and stay one night at a nearby hotel. We can provide assistance with hotels.
- If you require a roommate match, please indicate on the reservation form where it asks for your roommate name, please enter: “roommate match.”
- Provided full payment is received no later than your Final Payment Due date, travel documents, itineraries and travel instructions will be sent via email 30 days or earlier prior to travel. All documents will be sent via electronic mail.
- This group tour will include walking tours over uneven and rugged streets. Please plan accordingly.
- It is the guests’ responsibility to notify Be Relaxed Destinations/Wine Lover Group of all email address changes.
IMPORTANT– Pickup and drop off from San Francisco International Airport beginning the morning of the day the trip starts. We will organize (2) group transports for arrival into San Francisco and (2) group transports for departure from Sonoma Valley to San Francisco International airport. Members will be provided with the transport times to schedule your flights around. If you flight comes in later than the last transport you will be responsible or booking your own transport to our lodging location. Our departure transports will depart from Sonoma Valley and drop off directly at San Francisco International airport. We will only arrange (2) transports, the last transport will be at hotel check out time regardless of when the final flight departs.
RESERVE YOUR SPOT
FULL PACKAGE WITHOUT AIRFARE
SINGLE: $xxxx per person | DOUBLE: $xxxx per person