Virginia Food & Wine ToursAre you looking for food and wine tours in Virginia?
Check out the list below of some of our favorites.
Escape the bustle of Washington DC for a day—and enjoy an indulgent excursion in Virginia Wine Country—on this small-group tour.
Depart in the morning from a central departure point, and cross over into Virginia. You’ll visit two wineries, where you’ll enjoy extensive behind-the-scenes tours, tutored tastings, and snacks, and will also have the option to purchase lunch on one of the estates.
- This small-group tour, capped at 14, offers a personalized way to explore
- Leave the driving to your guide with round-trip transit from DC
- Visit two of Virginia’s top-rated wineries for tours and tastings
- Learn all about the winemaking and tasting processes as you go
Immerse yourself in the excitement of Richmond, Virginia’s thriving craft beer scene—and learn all about beer styles and the brewing process from your guide—on this private, half-day tour.
Meet your guide in central Richmond for a tutored tasting before setting off in your comfortable, air-conditioned minibus. You’ll visit three highlight breweries, will enjoy generous tastings at each, and will go behind-the-scenes at one to learn more about the brewing process.
- This private tour makes for a flexible, personal way to see the city
- Follow your guide to three of Richmond’s top breweries, all in one tour
- Learn the ins and outs of the brewing process and the craft beer industry
- Enjoy a generous array of tastings and a special behind-the-scenes tour
Discover Richmond’s food, history, and culture on this guided walking tour through the city’s recently established Arts District.
Try food tastings from a variety of local restaurants and cafes. Visit establishments such as Lift Coffee Shop and Cafe, Tarrant’s Cafe, Lucca Enoteca, Mama J’s, J KOGI, the Cultured Swine, and Pop’s Market on Grace. Along the way, sample coal-fired pizzas, Korean street eats, Southern soul food, and more.
- Take a walking food tour through downtown Richmond, Virginia
- Travel through the city’s Arts District
- Visit a diverse array of local eateries
- Sample the best food selection at each location
Discover Carytown’s food, history and culture on this walking tour near Richmond, Virginia.
Try food tastings from five or six local restaurants, cafes and shops. Visit East Coast Provisions, Xtra’s Cafe, Don’t Look Back, Virginia Diner Shoppe and Carytown Cupcakes. Along the way, sample local seafood, world-famous tacos, popular Virginia peanuts and learn about the Mile of Style’s colorful history.
- Take a walking food tour of Carytown
- Visit five or six local eateries
- Stop at some of the city’s iconic locations
- Learn about the history of the Mile of Style and Richmon
Learn more about our future events, trips and tips.